We are the team of Sýkora IT s.r.o. based in Veletržní 716/13, Staré Brno, 603 00 Brno Czech Republic.
Company registration number: 06195563, represented by the Executive Director Petr Sýkora. This
use our website or our services. We are committed to processing data in accordance with our
responsibilities under the GDPR and date protection regulation applicable in the Czech Republic.
- Data Controller
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- Lawful purposes and basis
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Data transfer
- How to contact us and other important information
1. Data Controller
Data controller within the meaning of the data protection regulation is:
Sýkora IT s.r.o.
Veletržní 716/13, Staré Brno, 603 00 Brno
2. What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
3. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data:
- When you register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- From recruitment applications
- In connection with the provision of our services in accordance with the relevant agreement
4. Lawful purposes and bases
All data processed by us is done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation,
Where consent is relied upon as a lawful basis for processing data, you may withdraw your consent
anytime. Withdrawal of consent will not violate the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the
basis of consent until the moment of revocation.
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- When you have applied for a position with us, to review and process your application.
- Use it to look into any complaints or queries you may have.
- Provide you our services in accordance with the relevant agreement.
5. How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at digital form on secured hard drive. We ensure that personal
data is stored securely using modern software that is kept up-to-date. More details are provided in the
TOM policy available upon request.
Our Company will keep your data for duration necessary for provision of its services. Once this time
period has expired, we will delete your data, unless we need them in order to be able to respond to any
possible law or administrative action within the limitation period set by applicable laws.
From time to time, our Company may send you information about products and services of ours that we
think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
7. What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every
user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company corrects any information
you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the
information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erases your personal data,
under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restricts the
processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to be informed – We are obliged to inform all recipients to whom your data have been
made available about the correction or deletion or restriction of the processing of your data. If you
request it, we will inform you about these recipients.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your
personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that
we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right not to be subject to an automated decision-making– We do not use personal data to take
decisions producing legal effects concerning you, or otherwise significantly affecting you, based
solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – You have the right to lodge a complaint
with the Czech Office for Personal Data Protection, Ppl. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, e-mail:
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of
these rights, please contact us at our email: Petr Sýkora, firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data transfer
Your personal data is not transferred to other parties.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If you would like further information on the collection, use, disclosure, transfer or processing of your
personal information or the exercise of any of the rights listed above, please contact us. You can do this
by writing to us at:
Petr Sýkora, email@example.com